NOTICE Ironworkers Local 444 APPRENTICESHIP
Ironworkers Local 444 will be accepting applications for possible openings in our apprenticeship program. Applications will be available Monday through Friday, 4/23/2018 through 5/4/2018 from 8am to Noon. Also Saturday, 4/28/2018 from 8am to Noon.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must have a valid driver’s license.
3. Original Certified birth certificate.
4. Provide proof of residency in Local 444 jurisdictions at the time of application and be legally eligible to work in the United States.
5. Apply in person at 2082 Oak Leaf St., Joliet, IL from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
6. Have your high school diploma or equivalent.
7. High school and post high school transcripts.
8. DD214 for military experience.
9. Applicant must have reliable transportation.
Applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable $25.00 test processing fee. There is a study guide available upon request for an additional $15.00. Please pay by cashier’s check, money order, debit or credit card. If paying by credit or debit card a nominal fee will apply. No cash or personal checks will be accepted.
Females and minorities are encouraged to apply. EEO